Reporting to: Sales Manager
PURPOSE: To effectively quote and sign up potential clients requiring the services of ADT Security.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years’ sales experience
- Drivers licence
- Reliable car
JOB REQUIREMENTS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Listener experience advantageous
- All paperwork scheduled for installation the following day must be in by 12h00 with Contracts Centre, for processing. Contracts Centre to have paperwork to at CIS by 12h00 and in stores by 13h00
- Accurate submission of reports \ research information to department heads or hub leaders when required
- Timeous submission of cell phone statements and commission sheets.
- Book appointments between 08h00 to 17h00 – one and a half hours apart, or as discussed with co-ordinators
- Add-on (additional equipment or upgrading of existing equipment) – client account number to be recorded for outstanding monies check
- Link-up (existing alarm system, maybe with another company or new client moving into premises that has a system) – Ex-response Company name to be recorded
- Alarm only (no radio link-up – only alarm equipment)
- Full alarm (completely new alarm with radio link-up)
- Panic Alarm (panic system with radio link-up)
- Co-ordinator to telephone consultant with appointment details. Should the consultant be unavailable – a voice message will be left. Co-ordinator to confirm lead receipt with rep
- Co-ordinator to fax appointment sheet to relevant Hub 16h00 daily.
- Consultants will phone co-ordinators on an hourly basis to advise of their own booked appointments and to receive their new appointment details. Consultants to also advise co-ordinators to times they will be unavailable to do appointments. This will eliminate double bookings.
- Consultant visits client and quotes at the appointed time
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, where necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached.
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork.
- Ensure that all stats maintained are accurate
- Ensure all feedback on direct leads is accurate
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.