Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a Finance/ Accounting Graduate to join our SAP Finance Team. The candidate will be required to respond to and assist any Dis-Chem Stakeholder with any query related to the SAP Finance.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Degree in Financial Accounting related field
- Insure correct creditor’s payment reconciliation.
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of the SAP Finance Module.
- Perform and documenting detailed testing of all these improvements, enhancements and reports.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant SAP Finance Master Data.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant SAP Finance Processes and Reporting.
- Inform management of any discrepancies and unresolved matters.
- Financial Accounting knowledge
- Ability to perform basic accounting calculations
- Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Business financial skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate, attention to detail
- Be deadline orientated, and have good time management skills
- SAP Experience
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.