Secretary – Hospital Management
- Company Secretarial
- Life Anncron Hospital
- Secretary – Hospital Management
- An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and professional secretary to provide administrative and secretarial support to the Hospital Manager, Lukas Greeve and the Life Anncron Management team.
The successful candidate will have highly developed communication skills, including excellent writing skills. He/she will be involved in organising diaries, setting up and preparing documentation for meetings, dealing with e-mails and correspondence, and will be 1st point of contact for queries and telephone calls.
- Critical Outputs
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Flexibility in judgment to assess and deal judiciously with multiple, competing work demands
- Maintain schedules and calendars. Plan and organize meetings &coordinate external visitors
- Make travel arrangements (including attendance at meetings)
- Arrange social events with internal and external customers & assist with marketing events
- Access, maintain and distribute various types of technical and staff data including reports, letters, mailing lists and memoranda.
- Coordinate control of ISO 9001 documents Maintain appropriate files and information to allow expedient liaison.
- Editing, typing and prioritizing correspondence and meeting minutes
- Perform administrative support including ordering supplies, mail distribution & labour hours
- High school matric certificate with an office administration qualification preferred 3 to 5 years Secretary/PA experience desirable
- Accuracy, speed and attention to detail are important, as are good language and grammar skills.
- A sound working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and good copy typing speeds are essential
- Closing date
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.