Department of Health
Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/012564
- Directorate : Cardiothoracic
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 176 310.00 (per annum plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. JA Mvelase TEL NO 011 488 3437
- Grade 10 or equivalent or a Grade 12 or equivalent. Knowledge of a limited range of work procedures and elementary clerical duties such as; Secretarial, Typing. Secretarial procedures relating to specific working environment including norms and standards. Skills: Planning and or organising. Reporting procedures. How to do basic research/ gather information. Procurement directives and procedures. Knowledge of statistics. Mathematical skills, Organising. Ability to perform routine task. Be prepared to rotate and work shifts. Ability to operate computer (Microsoft Package) and Typing skills. Basic interpersonal relationship. Problem solving. Maintaining discipline. Formulation and editing. The following will be an added advantage: Grade 12 with extensive experience as a secretary, Secretarial Diploma or equivalent qualification with one year experience, Knowledge of Patient’s Rights, PFMA and Batho Pele Principles, Telephone etiquette, Be able to work independently and as part of a team, Ability to function under pressure, Be assertive and presentable.
- Responsible for overall administration of the manager’s office. Daily management and co-ordination of office activities. Management of all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Co-ordination and preparation for meetings, workshops and typing documents. Provide reception services including call screening, receiving as well as attending to messages and provide hospitable reception for visitors to the manager ‘s office. Making travel and accommodation arrangement as well as processing of all subsistence and travel claims. Handling of confidential documents. Operate standard office equipment (fax, photocopy machine and telephone). Type correspondence such as reports, submissions and letters. Perform administrative tasks such as taking minutes and arranging / serving refreshments.
- Applications should be submitted on a (PDF Format only) to the following email-address Supporthr.Cmjah@gauteng.gov.za Only online application will be considered. PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE AS THE SUBJECT. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and Maintenance of diversity and equity employment, especially of race, gender, and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form 2021 (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) with a C.V, applications must include three (3) contactable references, Copies of I.D, Qualifications to be attached. Therefore, only the shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview. Suitable candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, citizenship verification, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification) Suitable candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Suitable candidates will undergo a medical screening test. Suitable candidates will have to disclose his / her financial interest. The Department of Health reserves the right to fill or not to fill the position. Due to high volumes of anticipated applications, communication will be limited to the shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. African Males, Coloured Males and females, Indian Males and Females and White Males and females are encouraged to apply.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 10-12-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.