QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Grade 12 / Standard 10
- Previous supervisory experience
- PSIRA registered (Grade A or B)
JOB REQUIREMENTS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Computer Literate (Basic MS Office) will be an advantage
- Valid driver’s licence
- Sound knowledge of FADT disciplinary procedures
- Clean Disciplinary record
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful