A Senior Administrator position is vacant the Regional Office in Cape Town, reporting to the Regional Manager, the overall purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Manager and department and ensure efficient and professional running of the office.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Sorting of correspondence and proper filing of all office documents.
- Answering the telephone, screening calls and taking messages.
- Organizing travel arrangements i.e. flights bookings, accommodation and transport arrangements as and when required.
- Diary management – co-ordinating of meetings.
- Drawing up of various operational reports.
- Preparing information for Financial reporting – Moss / GL Accounts.
- Prepare Power point presentations.
- Ordering and monitoring of stationary for the office.
- Assisting in queries and other delegated tasks.
- Adherence to the POPI ACT.
- Processing of Payroll orders / Terminations.
- Adhoc calls to Clients on service levels.
- Dealing with Client complaints.
- Resolve pay queries escalated to Senior Management.
- Load bonuses / allowances / salary deductions
- Process leave / sick leave / unpaid leave / maternity leave etc.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Administration / Secretarial qualification
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact and ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Should be able to work independently, proactively and use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with utmost professionalism
- Computer literacy – Excel (advance), Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Exposure or experience in a previous senior admin position would be an advantage
- Experience working in the Security Industry will be a major advantage.
- Clear criminal record.
- Willing to work extended hours if need be.
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Focused.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.