CHILD WELFARE DURBAN & DISTRICT: SENIOR CHILD YOUTH CARE WORKER
CHILD WELFARE DURBAN & DISTRICT
Child Welfare Durban and District is an established Non-Governmental Organisation dedicated to caring for children and families .
Child Welfare Durban and District seeks to appoint a Senior Child Youth Care Worker to be based in William Clark Gardens / Othandweni Child and Youth Care Centre.
Reporting to:Facility Manager
The package is dependent upon qualification and experience (Gross Salary PA R61 484 -R69 874)
- Ensure effective child & youth care programs for the holistic development of children/youth aged 0 years to 18 years.
- Supervise and build the capacity of Child and Youth Care workers at the Child and Youth Care Facilities
- NQF level 4 qualification/ Diploma/ Certificate in Child & Youth Care;
- A minimum of five  years Child & Youth care experience;
- Working knowledge of Minimum Norms and Standards, The Children’s Act and Regulations 38 of 2005;
- Working knowledge of OHS Procedures and Policy
- A record of managerial skills including taking of minutes, team building and supervision of staff;
- Previous experience at Child and Youth Care Facilities;
- Registration with SACSSP
- Computer Literacy
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage
Interested applicants are requested to apply in writing enclosing a detailed copy of their CV, Certified copy of Proof of registration to council and Certified copies of Certificates of Qualifications with subject SCYCW to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from CWDD Recruitment within two  weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Please quote the source of