BKB is looking for the best talent in the galaxy! Are you an innovative go-getter? Positive? Enthusiastic? Willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty?
If so, you’ll fit right in!
Level-up and be part of the BKB Team. We give our people the opportunity, the tools, and the voice to actively make a difference.
If you think you can play a part in taking us to the stratosphere, reach out and join us! We’d love to have you on board.
As part of the fibre trading team, you will supervise all activities of administration namely, acurate data capturing, receiving of fibre, marking of bales and distribution of fibre to various departments.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Minimum two years’ relevant work experience
- Computer literate
- BMS/RFID experience
- Technical Wool and Mohair Knowledge
- Bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
- Capturing of correct information on BMS
- Balancing of fibre received.
- Pre-auction control of special distribution auction.
-Handling of Queries
- Handle queries from Bin Blending regarding bales/bags weighed on BMS
- Ensure that correct bales are linked to correct internal reference on BMS
- Ensure smooth running of BMS
- Ensure that bales are marked correctly and corresponds with data on BMS
- Good supervision with the aim of ensuring the effective functioning of the division.
- Continuous feedback from internal clients
- Training of employees within the department
-Weighing of Fibres
- 100% correct weighing of fibres on BMS and Manual scales at receiving and ensure that correct documentation are completed.
- Reporting all BMS challenges and discrepancies to Production Manager
- Ensure 100% smooth running of all daily activities in the Receiving department
- Provide continuous feedback to internal clients