Kelly Sinclair Recruitment Partners
Armed with your law degree become part of a listed company to assist and support the Administration Manager on legal and contractual requirements for the division to ensure that all requirements are timeously met.
- BCOM (LAW) or LLB incorporating commercial law and corporate governance
- 2/3 years experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with drafting commercial contracts
Day to day tasks :
- Drafting of legal agreements.
- Development of new legal agreements, including drafting bespoke agreements.
- Final review of master legal agreements which have been populated with contract details
- Review of third-party legal agreements (including but not limited to vendor agreements, quotations terms and conditions, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, indemnity forms, POPIA consent, and data processing agreements) and provide timeous feedback to requestor including follow ups as necessary.
- Review legal agreements and identify commercial and legal risks and draft amendments to mitigate risks, with the objective of obtaining the optimal legal position for the division.
- Draft response to third parties on legal agreements reviewed and assessed and respond timeously to an applicable business unit or third party, in consultation with the manager as necessary.
- Review proposed amendments to master legal agreements by third parties and provide timeous feedback to requestor including follow-ups as necessary.
- Review of amendments to the group customer credit application by applicable customers in conjunction with business units and Corporate head office legal department and provide timeous feedback to requestor including follow ups as necessary.
- Review of supplier credit applications in conjunction with the business unit, Procurement Manager and Corporate head office legal department and provide timeous feedback to requestor including follow ups as necessary.
- Direct liaison with Corporate head office legal department in respect of the above requirements, as necessary and/or proposed amendments from the business units and draft legal response to third parties.
- Liaison with Corporate head office legal department in respect of the above requirements, as necessary