Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Customer Service Team Leader (Digital) to be based at the Umhlanga Office in Durban. This position is responsible for maintaining inter-departmental networks and relationships, handling escalations, team coaching and guidance, driving change and motivation levels in the team.
- Knowledge of various betting types and procedures.
- 1 year experience in a Supervisory role.
- Experience in a call centre environment.
- Leadership of the Digital Team, and offering support and coaching to the Team Members.
- Checking on QA levels and results on live chat and conversocial and ensure KPI’s are adhered to.
- Implementation of business strategy on Live Chat and Conversocial platforms.
- Implementation of team rosters according to the business requirements.
- Continuous improvement planning for the Department.
- Identifying training requirements for Team Members within the Department.
- Ensure compliance with company policy and ensure that all internal control procedures are followed. Report on deviations to procedures and corrective actions.
- Ensure that the team displays good customer service principles in their dealings with customers and other internal team members/departments/branches.
- Ensure that team members display excellent written communication skills.
- Ensure the department is always optimally staffed (Accurate Rostering of the department).
- Review internal control procedures to ensure that controls are in place to manage staff/staff accountability and to be pro-active in managing and highlighting potential concerns.
- Ensure that the company brand and image is promoted through excellent customer service.
- Identify root causes of customer queries and look at ways and initiatives to reduce specific customer queries where appropriate, based on the nature of the query.
- Ensure queries are resolved timeously and at point of call where possible (first time resolution).
- Ensure quality targets are achieved and interventions are implemented to increase quality where there are shortfalls.
- Identify ways in which to increase motivation and team work and to foster a positive work environment.
- Review training needs continuously.
- Conduct performance review with the team members.
- Implement strategies to manage staff conduct and ensure poor performance procedures/disciplinary processes are followed consistently where required.
- Monthly feedback meeting reporting, trend reporting, resource management reporting etc.
- Work closely with other departments, such as mobile, FICA, Outbound, – Quality Assurance and Marketing to understand the dependencies that exist between departments, if any.
- This is a position of trust and high ethical standards are expected within this role.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
Skills and Competencies:
- High level reporting to Executive Management Team.
- Goal orientated and results driven work ethic.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Impressive planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of various sports
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.