Senior Nightshift Security Supervisor – Grade A (Rustenburg Branch)
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times. Supervisor will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- PSIRA Grade A – Registered and accredited
- Firearm Competency for Business Purposes – Handgun / Shotgun Rifle
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases
- Matric – Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license – Code 8/10 – for 5 years and more
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Well Presented and Well groomed
- At least 2-5 Years’ Experience as a Supervisor.
- Must Reside in the Rustenburg Area or in close travelling distance
- Medically Fit
Key Areas of Responsibility (not all inclusive)
- Supervision – People Management
- Direct Supervision of Security Officers
- Enforce Site Instructions and safety regulations on site
- Assist in identifying high risk area and establish security patrol priorities
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, adhoc reports regarding activities (OB)
- To ensure that personnel are at their designated posts and are alert and awake
- Ensuring that Security staff maintains required performance at all times
- Liaising daily with Branch management on various operational issues
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by Management
- All Standard duties as per training
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Needs to be assertive, organised and thorough
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure and 12 hour shifts (Day and Night)
- Report Writing and Investigation Skills
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Good Organisational Skills
- Conflict management – Ability to liaise with tact and diplomacy with personnel at all levels.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.