Waterkloof House Preparatory School (WHPS)
Invites suitable candidates to apply for the position of Sepedi Teacher
Commencement Date: 28 April 2021. *However, should you only be able to start later please submit your application and state your availability clearly.
WHPS is a Traditional / Christian-based school specialising in the education of boys.
We are currently seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced person to teach Sepedi First Additional Language in our school.
- Experience and the ability to teach Junior and Senior Primary Sepedi.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in both Sepedi and English, with good report writing skills.
- Promote and develop the relevant curriculum, working closely in a small dynamic department with the relevant HOD and the Deputy Academics, in accordance with the standards and aims of the school and its curricular policies.
- Prioritise individual pupil attainment and achievement, and closely monitor and support pupil progress.
- A willingness to participate in the Extra-Mural Programme.
- SACE Membership.
- Start: 28 April 2021
Applications close on 5 February 2021. Each application should be accompanied by a full Curriculum Vitae, covering letter, testimonials and names and telephone numbers of at least three referees to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a full copy of the advert here: WHPSSepediTeacher_2021
WHPS thanks all applicants for their interest.
Only short listed candidates will be interviewed and replied to.
WHPS reserves the right not to fill this position.
Should you not have received any reply to your application within a fortnight from the
stipulated date, you may consider your application to have been unsuccessful.