VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offer employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a rural environment with resources inherent to the environment.
Give first-line assistance to internal customers who are experiencing difficulties with I&T systems.
- Grade 12/ NQF4
- Computer literacy with technical literacy as recommendation
- Previous experience in the use of financial systems and procedures will serve as recommendation
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Willing to work in Reitz
Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitor I&T Equipment on VKB’s network
- Give first-line assistance to I&T users within VKB through liaison with users, service providers as well as any other relevant parties to ensure smooth operation and production
- Management of the Service Desk switchboard
- Completion of daily operational tasks on VKB’s internal financial systems on the predetermined schedule
- Review and distribute reports and information to aid in bettering the overall I&T Service.
- Problem definition and analyses
- Exceptional client service to all I&T users within VKB
- Thorough and accurate
- Able to work under pressure
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the job
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px