TWK Motors, part of TWK Agri, has the following vacancy available: Services Foreman at Standerton, Mpumalanga.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Service Advisors with reception process.
- Assist with diagnosis regarding customer problems.
- Control Daily and Carry over Board.
- Control Technician Hours v/s Daily Target.
- Quality control and check all vehicles and sign off all Job Cards.
- Resolve technical staff problems.
- Assist with the correct dispatching of repair orders to technicians bases on skill and level & experience.
- Ensure a productive and efficient working environment.
- Maintain discipline amongst workshop staff.
- Assist technicians/ productive staff with diagnosis with customer complaints.
- Ensure all Productive staff accurately record work performed and back of repair order.
- Ensure the workshop policies & procedures and adhered to.
- Ensure all costing & claims are correct and timeous.
- Ensure technician tools and workshop equipment are kept in good working order.
- Analyze come-backs/ quality rejections and discuss with productive staff and implement actions to effectively reduce/ combat poor quality services/ repairs.
- Control issuing of consumable materials.
- Maintain and update productive staff’s technical knowledge and skills.
- Maintain clear and open communication between Technicians, Service Advisors and Service Manager.
- Ensure healthy and safe working environment/ standards are adhered to be all workshop staff and cleanness of workshop as per TSA standards
- Environmental Team Leader as per TSA standards.
- To circulate up to date manuals and technical bulletins to appropriate staff.
- Load PFR as per TSA standards.
- Approval off all Quotes.
- Make sure all sublet invoices is handing in at Costing Klerk.
- Make sure all parts are correctly ordered.
- Maintain regular contact with the customer.
- Ensure vehicle is completed at promised time
- Sell Features, advantages and benefits to the customer.
- Follow-up on awaiting parts- Special order parts.
- Sell additional products, services and repairs in a professional manner.
- Ensure consistent high quality word for all service and repairs.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain technician morals and motivation.
- Assist Service Advisors with customer complaints during reception.
- Maintain a clean and Orderly working environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Matric / N.T.C. 3
- Qualified Technician with 5 years’ experience.
- Experienced in all aspects of vehicles diagnosis and diagnostic equipment.
- Possess good people handling and leadership skills including communication skills.
- Good time management and administrative skills.