SHE Administrator Reporting
We have an exciting position for a SHE Administrator Reporting providing administrative SHE Business Systems support services to Anglo American Platinum’s SHE staffs and logistical support to SHE Business Systems and Internal and External Reporting.
We take safety seriously. So, will you.
Anglo American aims to lead the future of mining. Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we strive to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”.
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
As a SHE Administrator Reporting you will be responsible for ensuring operational Safety, Health, Hygiene and Environmental Reporting
- Provide support to the SHE IM systems and manage SHE data to ensure consistent reporting from the transactional systems into the various group reports
- Manage SHE documents, control records review and confirm data integrity on the systems prior to reporting periods
- Ensure Safety, Health and Environment communication and verify documentation in SharePoint libraries conform to Group requirements
This role is in the Operations Department at a Band C2 level reporting to the SHE Manager.
- Administration qualification
- OHSAS Management system understanding and implementation of OHSAS 18001:2007 ISO 45001:2018 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 (will be an advantage)
- 3 Years work experience within the mining and/or processing Industry
- Work experience in the mining and/or processing industry
- Experience working with transactional software systems
- Experience in administrative function, specifically document control and records management
- Understanding of OHSAS & ISO Management System and implementation
- Knowledge of the legislation applicable to Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment
- Excellent experience in document control, records management company governance policies, procedures & management systems
What we offer:
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are:
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
As a responsible miner – of diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore, coal and nickel – we are the custodians of what are precious natural resources. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
Inclusion and Diversity:
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
How we are committed to your safety:
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer
If your application is successful, criminal and other background checks, where appropriate, will be required.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.