|Company:||Elgin Free Range Chickens|
Will include but not be limited to, the following:
• Responsible for ensuring factory shop premises are clean and neat at all times.
• Enhance customer’s perception of the EFRC brand by means of: the professional appearance, friendly approach and thorough product knowledge, the neatness and cleanliness of the premises and freezers and the availability of our product range and good condition of products.
• Assist in stock taking of product as and when required.
• Replenishing, packing and rotation of product in freezer.
• Responsible for defrosting and cleaning of freezers.
• Moving of stock and assisting with receiving stock deliveries.
• Ensure the cleanliness and proper functioning of the freezers including maintain the required temperature logs.
• Stock rotation using FIFO basis.
• Comply with dress code and personal hygiene standards.
• Do daily/monthly operational store checks and stock takes.
• Assist customer/s with carrying of purchases to their vehicles as and when required and expected.
• Adherence to Occupational Health and Safety, Hygiene, FSMS standards.
• Assist with daily and monthly stock takes.
• 1 year experience working in a similar work environment.
• Minimum Grade 10.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and or Afrikaans.
• Honest and reliable individual.
• Computer literacy would be beneficial but not essential.
• Good communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Willing to work Saturdays, Public Holidays and or Sundays as required.
• Ability to work independently.
• Disciplined, honest and reliable individual.
• Customer orientated.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits. The appointment will be made in accordance with the Company’s EE Policy. Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com; clearly stating which position they are applying for, on or before 26 November 2021. Candidates who apply from outside the Western Cape will be responsible for all relocation costs should their application be successful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not been contacted within 1 month, please consider your application unsuccessful.