Shopping Centre Security Site Manager position is vacant. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that pro-active measures are taken in ensuring security at the shopping Centre, adhering to site specific security requirements and ensuring that Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Matric certificate, Psira Grade A registration and accreditation.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the security and retail industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Mall/Shopping Centre Management.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management and its requirements.
- People management experience.
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong planning, leadership and organizational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs.
- Own reliable transport and valid Driver’s License is required.
- Willing to work extended hours. (24/7) standby.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive):*
- Constantly evaluating risks / threats and making recommendations to the Client to counter these.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Managing the response and investigation of serious incidents such as vehicle theft, armed robberies, breaking and entering etc.
- Liaising daily with Operations management on various operational issues.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by Management.
- Liaising daily with SAPS and other Law enforcement agencies on criminal investigations, special operations etc.
- Assisting the Task Team in special operations / investigations.
- Dealing with all required administration matters.
- Strong planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical, Critical Thinking skills
Other personality attributes:
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.