A Shopping Centre Security Site Manager position is vacant, reporting to the Regional Manager National Contract Manager for Shopping centres. The overall purpose of this position is to support the National Contract Manager to ensure that pro-active measures are taken in securing the premises and that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met (as per SLA) at all times.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric certificate, Psira Grade A registration and accreditation
- Clear Crim record with no pending cases.
- At least 5 years experience in the Shopping Centre security industry.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management and its requirements
- People management experience.
- Security Operations experience covering the following areas / investigations / after hour visits / HR and IR / Posting sheets / Client reports / incident reports / Risk assessments /
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs
- Own reliable transport and valid Drivers Licence is required
- Strong planning, leadership and organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Fire arm competency.
- Willing to work extended hours. (24/7) standby.
- Willing to work nightshift if and when required to do so.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Constantly evaluating risks / threats and making recommendations to the Client / Operations Management to counter these.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Response and investigation of serious incidents such as; vehicle theft armed robberies, breaking and entering etc.
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Liaising daily with Operations management on various operational issues
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by Management.
- Liaising daily with SAPS and other Law enforcement agencies on criminal investigations, special operations etc.
- Assist the Task Team in special operations / investigations.
- Strong planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Client liaison skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE