Site Security Manager.
FIDELITY SECURITY SERVICES – Krugersdorp, Gauteng.
A vacancy exists for a Site Manager stationed at Kansai Plascon in Luipaardsvlei – Krugersdorp. The position will report to the Area Manager and Branch Manager of the West Rand Offices. The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals.
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client.
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring that all their queries are dealt with promptly.
- Submitting relevant monthly reports to the Client and Management.
- Managing business budget at operational level.
- Report writing and incident and accident investigation skills and placing preventative measures in-place.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric certificate with Grade A PSIRA registration.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Security Operations as a Site Manager.
- A valid unendorsed driver license with own reliable transport essential.
- No Criminal record or any pending cases.
- Very analytical individual with excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to manage and discipline staff.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong Operational Planning, Leadership and Organisational Skills as well as good Interpersonal Communication and Client Liaison Skills are essential.
- Must be able to work under pressure and for extended hours as and when required.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
- Well-presented individual.
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Client liaison skills
- Strong planning skills
- Report Writing
- Incident Investigation skills
- Analytical thinking
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.