Skilled Administration Tourism Monitor
27 May 2021
Table Mountain National Park
A fixed-term contract vacancy currently exists for Skilled Administration for Tourism Monitor at BSP Table Mountain National Park. The total remuneration package is a basic salary as per Expanded Public Works Programme rates of R408 per day.
The successful candidate will have to provide their own accommodation as there is no official accommodation in the Park.
Applications can be made using the link below:
(Copy the link into your web browser on your computer / mobile phone to complete the application form)
Karen Engelbrecht at 021 712 0527
Applications that have not been responded to within 21 days should be regarded as unsuccessful.
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate.
- A post-secondary school qualification in Administration.
- Minimum of two (2) years of General Administration experience.
- Language proficiency in English and one other local language.
- Preference will be given to applicants of local communities.
- Intermediate level Computer Competency (MS Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Computer literacy levels will be tested.
- Clean criminal record.
- The successful candidate will have to undergo a medical fitness examination through a Medical Practitioner.
- Preference will be given to persons aged between 18 – 35 years and persons with disabilities.
- Oversee all the administration linked to the implementation of the BSP program
- Monitor and produce monthly reports on the progress of the Tourism Monitor/Environmental Monitor project
- Maintain the database of all Tourism Monitor /Environmental Monitor project and their activities
- Ensure compliance with the BSP and SANParks MOU for this project
- Assist with the training needs and implementation for the program
- Be the link between the Tourism Monitor /Environmental Monitor in the Cape Cluster Parks and the BSP Office & Head Office
- Report directly to the BSP Cape Cluster Manager