BET Software is seeking a Social Media Co-Ordinator, The successful incumbent will be responsible for working with the Brand & Marketing Team to develop and implement our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts, grow our communities and improve engagement across all platforms.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well as Social Media platforms.
- A valid driver license’ and ability to travel when needed.
- Availability to work overtime and weekend work when needed.
- Highly competent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a general marketing/social media role.
- A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design or related field.
- Other software tools such Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw or AutoCAD.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Find opportunities to promote our social media channels online and offline.
- Work closely with teammates in order to maintain a consistent brand voice across all paid and organic campaigns.
- Create and execute paid media campaigns, and manage budgets
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Assist the Brand and Marketing Team with key reports, administration and any other ad hoc tasks that may be required.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and relationship building skills.
- Strong research and attention to detail capabilities.
- Capability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Resilience and forward-thinking mindset (ability to be resourceful)
- Must have attention to detail and take accountability.
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and Conceptualise original ideas.
- Strong Planning and Time Management skills.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.