Bonne Garde Support has exciting opportunity available for a Social Media Co-Ordinator to be based in our Team Support Office in Durban, Umhlanga. The position will be responsible for maintaining and growing social media presence across varied platforms and channels for UK and Ireland.
- Microsoft Office – Word and Excel.
- Experience in copywriting.
- Knowledge of international compliance requirements.
- Drivers Licence.
- Ability and willingness to work afterhours and weekends as required.
- Completed or studying towards a relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Knowledge of Mobile and Internet betting applications and functionality.
- Advising the company in terms of international compliance requirements.
- Ensuring that marketing material and campaigns are aligned to international market trends and culture.
- Create and manage the social coverage of all brand and industry events.
- Publishing articles on various sporting events around the globe.
- Draw up writing schedules and adhere to deadlines.
- Communicating with contributing writers and following up on deadlines issued.
- Copywriting and editing work sent in by writers.
- Producing content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
- Copywriting and editing content for the Hollywood website, Social Responsibility website and soccer sponsorship website.
- Able to access social media platforms via your cellphone as and when required.
- Communicating with customers if required and redirecting feedback to correct channels.
- Excellent knowledge of Hollywood culture and know what the business entails to advise customers accordingly.
- Identify ways to maximize and leverage social content in all forms of marketing.
- Writing articles on sports betting.
- Identify new/emerging social platforms that serve the goals of Hollywood and keep management informed.
- Find opportunities to promote our social media channels online and offline.
- Grow the social media presence.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.