Social Worker Internship
- Social Worker
- Life Riverfield Lodge
- Social Worker Internship
- An opportunity exists for an unemployed Social Worker Intern with a Social Worker Degree to gain work experience in line with the qualification they possess.
The intern will report to Nurse Manager and the internship programme will commence not later than 01 March 2021 at Life Riverfield Lodge Hospital, Randburg – 34 Southernwoods Road.
- Critical Outputs
- The intern will be exposed to various tasks, projects and assignments relating to social worker in the hospital.
You will also receive:
- A monthly intern stipend R6 000.
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 12 months’ internship programme.
- Interns must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All interns must have obtained a 4-year Social Worker Degree from University within South Africa.
- Interns must not have been part of HWSETA internship programme in prior years.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft office programs is required
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
- Ida Geldenhuys
- 086 074 8373
- Closing date
- Friday, February 5, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.