(to commence duty as soon as possible)
The successful candidate will have exceptional administrative and communication skills along with thorough organisational skills. Multi-tasking and attention to detail are essential along with proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel. An understanding of sport would be an advantage.
This role will include:
- booking sports facilities
- sports coordination across the entire school
- arranging bus duties and coordinating transport to various venues
- liaising with Sports Directors
- managing coaching contracts and payroll claims
- capturing of sports results on electronic platforms
- minute taking at department meetings
- fixture and festival planning
A detailed CV, along with a covering letter and the contact details of three referees, should be emailed to email@example.com Please ensure that the email identifies the position for which the application is intended.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received, and interviews arranged for shortlisted candidates thereafter. Consequently, the position may be filled before the deadline date, so serious applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (“POPIA”), the applicant freely and voluntarily consents to Clifton School collecting, processing, and storing his/her personal and special personal information for the purposes of his/her application for this position.
The closing date for applications is 21 September 2021. Clifton School reserves the right not to make an appointment