- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Stock Controller
- An exciting opportunity has arisen at Life Rosepark Hospital in Bloemfontein, for a Stock Controller reporting to the Theatre Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the stock management and maintenance of agreed stock levels in the Theatre.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensure excellent patient and customer service in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- This also includes professional telephone skills.
- Set up and maintenance of preferred stock levels and daily order generation, placement and follow up to ensure a quality pharmaceutical supply service.
- Participate in the implementation and management of formularies and RSRT initiatives.
- Participate in cycle counts, stock takes and dead stock management.
- Management of IMEDS reports and stock transfers.
- Correct & accurate billing of Patient accounts & Cost Sheets.
- Creating of Doctors Preference Cards and the continuous updating thereof.
- Supporting the Theatre Staff with sustaining the E-billing project.
- Responsible for all secretarial duties as allocated by the Unit Manager and Doctor.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all other functions within the hospital.
- Effectively respond to queries and handle accordingly.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience with stock control in a Theatre is essential.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and accurate typing is essential.
- A working knowledge of the IMEDS system will be an advantage.
- Be able to work shifts and weekends.
- Attention to detail
- Results and outcomes orientated
- Well organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and good time management skills required.
- Esmarelda Benade
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Thursday, July 8, 2021
*We will no longer be accepting hand delivered CV’s
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.