The ideal candidate will be someone based in and around Mpumalanga with at least 2 years’ experience within a supervisory role in the restaurant and hotel industries.
A team leader as well as a team player who can lead and sufficiently support management in day-to-day operations.
The successful candidate will be efficient and customer service focused.
• Over- see operations
• Train and support staff
• Order and manage inventory
• Contribute to and monitor operational procedures, working practices and team performance
• Monitor team to ensure processes and procedures always remain in line with business/brand standards
• Plan, resource and organise the team to meet expected levels of customer demand
• Actively support team members to maximise potential
• Supervise the delivery of a quality service that supports overall business objectives
• Understand own supervisory role in motivating team to work according to business code and values to achieve business targets
• Knowledge of financial operations of hospitality business
• Must be knowledgeable of standard business operating procedures
• Must know how to effectively organise and coordinate a team to provide the required level of service to meet customer demand
• Customer service focused
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in supervisory role within hospitality
• N6 or National Diploma in food beverage/Hospitality Management
Deadline: 28 July 2021