Supply Chain Management Intern (Fixed-term contract – 12 months)
|Company||COUNCIL FOR MEDICAL SCHEMES|
|Location||Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa|
You will work within the Council for Medical Schemes for a fixed-term contract of 12 months as a Supply Chain Management Intern
• Applicants must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
• Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme).
• Applicants must be unemployed.
• Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
• Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Assist to perform day to day administration of SCM function
• Assist SCM with preparation of Internal/ External Audits
• Assist with electronic and physical filling of SCM documents (record keeping)
• Assist with procurement of non-critical items
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
• Successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
• Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
• The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
• The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
• If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (ALL INFORMATION WILL BE VERIFIED):
• A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/statement of results, a copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
Requirement for the Internship Programme:
• National Diploma or above in Procurement Management/Logistics/Supply Chain Management
• No work experience is required
• Attention to detail
• Research skills
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Good record-keeping skills
• Negotiation and communication skill.
|Job Closing Date||26/02/2021|