||Systems & IT Support Technician
||180 Garsfontein Road, Ashlea Gardens, Pretoria.
||To assist with maintaining and supporting the IT and CRM systems for the company and ensure optimal functioning of such services, with appropriate maintenance and data analytics on performance and use. Provide internal technical support and occasional client-facing support as well.
|Minimum education (essential):
|Minimum education (desirable):
||A+ or equivalent technical qualification
N+ or equivalent technical qualification
|Minimum applicable experience (years):
||1 – 3 years
|Required nature of experience:
- Setup, configuration and troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software
- Supporting standard end user applications
- Supporting printers and print services
- Working knowledge of network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.)
- Cloud Service Support
- Ability to perform basic repairs on laptops, desktops and some peripherals
|Skills and Knowledge
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft Office 2010 – 2016, 365
- Mac OS
- Remote Desktop Support
- Networking diagnostics
- Wired and Wireless Networking
- Printer Troubleshooting
- Gmail and GSuite support
|KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS & OBJECTIVES
- Maintain records of software licenses and assets.
- Assignment of software licenses and access.
- Manage stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Manage CCTV.
- Monitor compliance with IT processes and rules
- Manage access control and alarm system and the assignment and maintenance of codes and tags.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of technical specifications for staff.
- Manage GSuite and email related support / setups
- Manage Slack subscriptions and access
- Report on system performance and use
- Manage and maintain the VOIP phones and system
- Manage Twilio instance and analytics
- Manage Salesforce licenses (including supplier liaison
- Assign and manage licenses internally
- Manage User setup and configuration
- Manage User permissions
- Manage Salesforce Admin setup and configuration
- Document Of Salesforce setup processes
- Troubleshoot system and help log and fix errors.
- Offer on-site support to users.
- Setup and maintenance of TV’s in the Hearing Hub with relevant, real-time analytics
|Desktop and Hardware Support
- Install, maintain, configure required software.
- Act on IT requests from employees.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance.
- Assist with Audio Visual requirements for meetings.
- Repair equipment and replace parts.
- Request quotes from suppliers.
- Configure and maintain printers.
- Keep Hearing Hub PC’s updated: new passwords and software every month
- Enforce and monitor HIPAA and GDPR compliance on desktops.
- Manage work files and change logs for traceability.
- Maintain internal network.
- Plan network requirements.
- Manage internet connectivity.
- Manage internet access, routers, maintenance
- Manage user access.
- Maintain network hardware.
- Manage accounts and supplier relationships.
- Perform upgrades and maintenance on systems