Crawford Schools – Pretoria College
Teacher Physical Science Life Science
Reporting to: College principal
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or a 4-year professional Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years’ teaching experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment.
- To be responsible for all duties as required of an academic educator;
- Commitment to subject-related activities;
- Lead a classroom first by example of conduct and then by instructing learners through teaching excellently;
- Incorporating the school’s values into daily teaching;
- Total commitment to extra-mural activities of the school.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- An open and creative outlook to education;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff and learners and willingness to engage with learners and their families on a personal level to help children in the best way possible;
- Must be a team player;
- Computer literacy is imperative;
- SACE registration.
Well experienced and diverse in the field of Science; Experienced with the IEB curriculum; Matric examination and moderation experience will be an advantage.
||CRSC/PRCO/GEN/WB/Teacher Physical Science Life Science/Gauteng/290321
||Independent Institute of Education Pty LTD ADvTECH
|Advert Start Date:
||Advert End Date:
||Fixed Term Duration: 2021-04-12 – 2021-12-31
||Required Commencement date: