Position: Team Leader
Salary: R 179 208 – 245 844 Per Annum (Plus Benefits)
Department: Waste Management
- Supervise physical cleaning and removal of bins from households and business
- Supervise the cleaning and removal of street litterbags, servicing of bins including the removal of animal carcasses.
- Attend to technical and administrative compliance duties
- Supervise the cleaning of mini disposal sites
- Comply with Occupational and Health and Safety regulations
- Improve and maintain excellent customer relations
- Ensure that the refuse collection team performs their duties in terms of the approved Standard operating procedures.
- Direct the refuse collection team in the handling of their duties.
- Report and communicate with the driver on any incident whilst performing their scheduled tasks.
- Grade 12
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Team Leader (Refuse)|Service and Sales Workers
: Waste Operations Division