Closing Date 05 January 2021
|Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Team Leader to be based at the Giyani Branch, in Limpopo. The purpose of this role is to assist with managing the Branch to achieve the business objectives in accordance with the Regional and Retail Operations strategy.|
- 6 months experience within the Gaming or Betting industry.
- Relevant Diploma, Degree or NQF 4 Learnership.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 1-2 Years leadership experience.
- To ensure achievement of targets within your areas in accordance with Branch budgets.
- Drive business results by creating an open dialog with your guests to educate them on all your Branch products.
- Ensure betting boards are updated timeously.
- Updating of memos, card changes, results and scratchings which occur throughout the day.
- Be knowledgeable on all game rules, odd and pay-outs.
- Team member must be knowledgeable of confirmation limits and to ensure to call the BSC department before laying a bet over the limit.
- Taking customer bets where applicable (A requirement in express Branches).
- Cash management within the Branch according to defined processes and procedures and minimize risks, theft and fraud.
- Educate team members on all FICA Compliance.
- Ensure daily banking schedules are submitted to the Branch Manager and Senior Team Leader.
- Ensure adherence to credit card administration and EFT policies where applicable.
- Ensure team members are issued with correct floats at the end of their shift.
- Interim checks must be done within the course of the day with Team Leader on duty.
- Ensure to reconcile by end of shift to the balance which is reflected on the LPM, Admin and HIS report.
- Recovery process must be managed in line with processes and procedures.
- The correct process must be followed with lost ticket claims;
- Ensure the ticket number is received from the Helpline when processing the claim.
- Record the guest’s details and ID number to validate payment after 90 days.
- Ensure that daily newsflashes provide a high-level overview of the operations for the day.
- Manage Branch stock control to ensure that there is sufficient supply (although not over and under).
- Ensure that a stock taking is done weekly and account for stock shortages.
- Team Leaders must send an email notifying the Branch Manager, Senior Team Leader and Cash Management Department of the shortage.
- Be aware of your surroundings when opening and closing the Branch.
- Ensure all security factors are adhered to when banking is conducted.
- Be aware where all panic buttons are placed within your Branch.
- Ensure all camera’s inside and outside the Branch are all in working order.
- Manage all security aspects in the Branch.
- The cashing up process must be conducted with the Branch doors closed with security monitoring the
- Ensure that the Branch is always neat and tidy according to Hollywood standards.
- Ensure that that facilities are well maintained and in good working condition.
- Comply with all procedures to prevent losses to the organisation, advising your Branch/Senior Team Leader promptly of any problems and malfunction with the terminals, equipment and resources (e.g. TV display of results, Off-line).
- Compliance and adherence to company’s internal control policy.
- Ensure compliance with company, legislative and legal requirements.
- More specifically, ensure compliance with Gambling Board requirements.
- Compliance to the code of ethics and escalate fraudulent activities.
- Ensure that there is a registered FICA officer on site at all times during operating hours and compliance posters are displayed.
- Ensure a manager with a license must always be on duty before a shift begins to ensure service is provided to guests.
- Ensure all team members are dressed in their correct Hollywood uniform when on duty.
- Credit bets are not allowed to be taken by any team member.
- Team members on duty are not allow to take personal bets within the Branch.
- Team members are not allowed to be behind the terminal counters when off duty.
- Team members on duty are not allowed to utilize the Limited pay-out machine.
- Ensure all operational communication within the Branch is circulated to all team members.
- Ensure team members are aware of key business campaigns, business updates and marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the correct lines of communication are followed at all times and that timeous feedback is provided to support office when information is requested.
- Manage team member rosters and schedules and ensure the Branch is adequately staffed taking into account busy periods, events and operational requirements.
- Ensure staff attendance and behaviour is managed with the guidance from Branch Manager and Senior Team Leader.
- Ensure all new take recruitment documentation is submitted timeously to the Human Resources department.
- Ensure to provide good guest service by being friendly, helpful, polite and courteous at all times.
- Pro-actively address guest complaints and ensure guest feedback is positive.
- Build strong relationships with regular guests.
- Create a guest centric culture within the Branch and drive the philosophy of “service with a smile” at all times.
- Actively promote the Hollywood values.
- Live the values and lead as an example to the team.
- If the Branch has LPMs, responsible for management thereof.
- If the Branch has F&B facilities, RD facilities, support office teams and training facilities, ensure a close working relationship with these divisions.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager and Senior Team Leader and suggest areas of improvement to ensure that the Branch attracts and retains guests.
- Must be available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to show initiative at all times.
- High ethical standards and must always be reliable.
- Impressive people management and reporting skills.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.