Job Grade : Paterson Grade: D1
To establish and maintain first point of contact for all staff members to the Human Resources Department to deliver quality and efficient service and supports the South African Bank Note Company (SABN) people proposition.
Main Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Manage daily operations of HR administration functions in line with HR policies and procedures
- Develop, implement and manage benefits administration processes, ensure efficient delivery of information and service in line with the people proposition
- Be the custodian of HR Information Systems and leverage technology in order to deliver efficient customer service
- Drive self-sufficiency for all staff members and line managers through HR systems user training, support and coaching
- Manage performance and development of direct reports to ensure optimum HR quality service and standards
- Leverage technology in order to deliver efficient customer service
- Proactively prepare HR monthly reports in line with approved HR Metrics
- Ensure data integrity by establishing appropriate processes, procedures, and controls
- Ensure that governance and risk management processes for the function are in place in accordance with company policies and procedures, including accurate HR records for all staff members
- Oversee study aid and bursary application processes in line with the policies; verify completeness of applications before submission for approval
The Preferred candidate is likely to have:
- Com Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Global Remuneration Professional certificate (added advantage)
- Certificate in payroll system
- 7- 10 years in human resources administration environment with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
Knowledge and Skills:
- ERP system
- Payroll principles
- Remuneration and benefits
- HR legislation
- Project Management
- Process management
Internal applicants should apply on the SABN careers portal on the intranet by uploading detailed CV’s and copies of qualifications. External applicants should apply on Careers24 website by uploading detailed CV’s, ID copy, copies of qualifications and recent pay slip. No applications will be considered if the supporting documents are not submitted.
The personal information in this form is collected and processed for recruitment purposes only and will not be utilised for any other purpose. You can read more on how we process your personal information in the South African Reserve Bank Privacy Notice. You absolve the SABN for any liability whatsoever, and howsoever arising from the providing of information.
SABN is committed to employment equity and diversity. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of SABN and its Employment Equity goals and targets. Preference may be given, but is not limited to candidates from under represented designated groups. No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements. Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. SABN reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Prospective applicants must be willing to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.