Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Team Leader (Mobile) within Pretoria CBD, Gauteng. This role is to support the operations of the Mobile Department, on projects directed at maximizing Company profits, increasing customer base through marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 1-year sales/marketing/promotional experience.
- Held a valid driver’s licence.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
- Have a minimum of 1 year driving experience.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Work closely with Area Managers to meet promotional needs.
- Facilitating promotional activities and drive FICA compliance.
- Develop and launch new promotions to Mobile Clerks at branches, outlets and in the field.
- Jointly plan marketing campaigns with Area Managers.
- Measure effectiveness of promotions.
- Provide ongoing training to Mobile Clerks.
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
- Manage staffing and performance of Mobile Clerk.
- Growth, branding and roll out of distributor outlets.
- Ensure new Mobile team members have been trained to understand betting types, betting processes, mobile betting and TUV. Coordinate training.
- Visiting outlets as per call cycle.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Provide day to day operational support to Area Managers.
- Any other related duties that might be required.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional Leadership skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of Marketing Management and Impressive presentation and facilitation experience.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, Mobile TUV, Betting Procedures.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong People Management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good report writing skills (Verbal and written).
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.