QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2 year’s customer service experience.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience within a contact centre, of which technical experience would be necessary
- Continuous Improvement experience beneficial
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Book & Schedule service calls.
- Dispatch & Coordinate Technicians to attend all scheduled work.
- Follow up with customers to ensure times & schedules are met.
- Inform relevant management or other parties in the event of exceptions or reoccurring issues.
- Exercise good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with difficult customers at all levels.
- To build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company.
- Update the existing databases with changes as acquired from the customer.
- Have good verbal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances
- Instil trust in others by upholding the values of the organization.
- Must have sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the need of the customer, solicit service/assistance.
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands
- Analyse the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions
- Quality management – to look for means of improving as well as promoting quality within the company as well as with fellow employees
- Complete Ad-hoc duties from time to time
- Coordinate service requests in accordance with F-ADT policy, customer needs and technician availability
- Ensure that all information given by the customer corresponds with the information on the system
- Rebooks to be done up to date on a daily basis if need be
- Liaise with CAD for Installation Warranty Booking or escalate to CAD
- To inform FLM / Manager via email of any on-going / rebooked calls, if sites have been visited more than twice by any technician due to a recall.
- Following up with customers after Technician’s visit – Before & After service communication to be done daily.
- Coordinate after hour calls for standby Technicians whilst still on duty if shift s exceeds normal work hours or with “standby” supervisor.
- Assist with all related queries or complaints within a time period of 48hrs
- Give full feedback to customers (internal and external on all queries)
- Resolve query and walk trough to the end, take ownership
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Keep your workstation / office neat and tidy at all times
- Not abuse company communication systems for private usage
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.