Main purpose of job:
Support and provide superior service to internal and external customers via phone, email, and fax and face to face for walk in customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience within a contact centre, of which technical experience would be necessary
- Continuous Improvement experience beneficial
Duties (Customer Focus):
- Handle Queries and Complaints for both Dealer and In-House customers
- If complaints need to be escalated to other departments for resolution ensure escalated and tracked within 24 hrs. for resolution, if not follow-up to resolution
- All complaints must be logged on Customer SAT, resolved and escalated internally
- Save clients from cancelling their contracts due to technical complaints by offering the applicable save offers and offering resolution and satisfaction to the customer.
- Manage your daily log report for complaints received
- Manage all Hello Peter and Web complaints with the highest of priority and resolution
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret basic customer information
- Make sound judgements to deliver superior customer service
- Ability to manage difficult situations and respond promptly to the need of the customer
- Analyse various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions
- Book service calls
- Handle all technical scheduling issues or challenges received via customer complaint
- Handle all FADT Pulse customer queries and complaints
- Handle all CCTV queries and complaints
- Inbound and Outbound Webmail/Webchat communication
- Assist with call overflow from Level 1 Agents
- Provide Technical Support to Customers in the everyday & exception operation of the alarm system
- Perform telephonic guidance and advice when clearing error messages, finding faults & problems on the security system
- Exercise good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with difficult customers at all levels
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances and thus instil trust in others by upholding the values of the organization
- Ability to adapt to change in the work environment, delays or other unexpected demands
- Quality management – to look for means of improving as well as promoting quality within the company as well as fellow employees
Duties (Quality Assurance):
- Ensure all QA assessments are signed of within 72 hours of receipt
- Be able to identify product types and provide documentation & information to a customer related to a particular request
- Adhoc tasks allocated by management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.