EWP Telephone Consultant (fixed term contract)
- Head Office
- Head Office, Rosebank, JHB
- EWP Telephone Consultant (fixed term contract)
- A vacancy exists for an EWP Telephone Clinician within Life EHS Employee Wellness. This is a position reporting to the EWP Team Leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality emotional consultation and counselling with Employees telephonically. The role will require the referral, management and follow-up on referrals to the EWP Practitioner network and ensure services are in line with the clients’ service level benchmarks.
- Critical Outputs
- Provide quality emotional phone counselling and consultation services to relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrate appropriate consultation methodology that is efficient, customer focused and professional and in line with clinical protocols provided by Life EHS
- Link, and follow-up on face to face referrals to the EWP Practitioner network and ensure resolution with service level benchmarks
- Maintain up to date knowledge of client companies Service Level Agreements as well as Life EHS systems, policies and procedures
- Consider appropriate care methodology when providing solution plans (Channel of Care)
- Ensure that information is shared with respect to best practice standards of ethical behaviour and confidentiality
- Managing any risks, contain employees, and ensure appropriate care resolution
- Demonstrate consistent and accurate recording of case data
- Activate support for stakeholders requesting legal or financial wellness interventions
- Activate support for stakeholders requesting health interventions
- Undertake Manager/HR/Occupational Health consultations where needed
- Arrange and refer group interventions post trauma
- Clinical or counseling related qualification (Master’s degree in Psychology / Social Work / Registered Counselor)
- Experience in relevant Human Sciences field
- Previous EWP experience in a clinical setting
- Annual professional registration with the relevant statutory body (HPCSA; SACSSP)
- Sound knowledge of ethics and codes of practice within the field of psychology, social work; counseling and employee wellness provisioning
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to enable clearly consolidated reports and feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently and proactively, as well as being an integral member of a skilled team
- Ability to apply clinical skills and knowledge to employee wellness provisioning
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills,
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with clients and colleagues
- Strong customer service focus; ability to understand/anticipate customer needs
- Confidentiality, Dependability and integrity
- Align with operational requirements of the business
- Excellent written communication skills
- Closing date
- Thursday, September 30, 2021
Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in general as well as a good understanding of the Life Healthcare retirement funds. Customer focus and sound judgement skills are critical. Good organisational skills are essential.
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.