The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions Welkom.The overall purpose of this position is to conduct a proper, accurate and efficient count/ teller function with regards to client deposits received and processed on a daily basis.
- Clear criminal record
- Matric certificate with Mathematics and accounting.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Previous Teller experience
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Conduct a proper, accurate and efficient count/teller function
- Verification of customers deposit
- Accuracy of client information
- Prepare and pack payrolls/floats
- Bulking of cash for clearance of treasury
- Daily balancing of cash
- Accurate timeously completion of work
- Handwriting to be neat and tidy
- Identify fraudulent notes
- Help with client queries
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be self- motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Ability to work without supervision
- Communication skills
- Work long hours
- Work under pressure
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.