VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Manage the internal administration of a organisation or a task.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Experience in the agricultural grain industry will be advantageous
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the position
- Clear Criminal Record
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Willing to work overtime
Duties And Responsibilties
- Maintain high standards for administration
- Assist in Audit process
- Management and control over bank and fuel reconsiliations
- Complete transactions according to company processes and prosedures, receiving grain, dispatching grain and weigh bridge function.
- Minimize risk to the company
- Client service
- Other job-related administrative duties
- Problem definition and analyses
- Maintaining Long term relationships
- Personal Resilience
The company can expire jobs at any time on their own discretion. If you do not hear anything from us within
30 days after the expiry date, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful