Position: Tender Costing Analyst
Division and location: Sales and Marketing – Tenders Reporting to:
The above position is vacant at CSA Head Office Helderkruin, reporting to the Group Bid Manager The overall purpose of this position is to assist in checking the costings of Bids done by the Tender Administrators before submission.
- Minimum Grade 12 (Matric)
- Clear criminal record
- Experience in the security industry or similar role
- Driver’s license
Skills and Characteristics
- Accounting/finance experience/background.
- Advance Excel training/skills.
- Detail-oriented and
- Strong work ethic and communication
- Critical thinking, decision making, and problem
- Planning and time
- Business etiquette and adaptability.
- Prepare and review tender pricing
- Review tender files against tender requirements before
- Review, manage and update the tender pricing template on a monthly basis.
- Update manage and report on the annual tender
- Attend tender briefing sessions and report back to management.
- Preparing and attending
- Ensuring alignment between tender pricing and SAP for successful
- Track tender performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of
- Ensure all tenders are delivered on time, within the scope and
- Advise managers and project planners to ensure effective business
- Implement new knowledge /
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Use and continually develop leadership
- Use expertise to introduce systems, which enhances the effectiveness of the position and Tender department.
- Assist branches with increase schedules and wage to revenue
- Delegate project tasks to individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self-motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to Travel
- Communication skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.