The overall purpose of this position is to complete tender documents and files.
- Grade 12
- Diploma or equivalent qualification preferred
- Sound knowledge and relevant experience of tender/bid administration
- Excellent typing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ensure that all Tenders completed within the stipulated time frames and according to the stipulated requirements.
- Ensure Client contract obligations are met
- Maintain contact with Sales and Operations to ensure all opportunities are communicated and maintained
- Assisting Branches with supportive marketing material i.e. Profiles
- Be available for customer visits (as and when required)
- Liaise with specific departments in order to manage prequalification questionnaire and required documentation for Clients on behalf of Management
- Compilation and consolidation of tenders and accurate compilation and consolidation of costings of tenders
- Compilation and consolidation of quotes for branches
- Updating of tender reports on a monthly basis for the Department Manager
- Maintain necessary filling system on a monthly basis
- Handover of awarded tenders/contracts.
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self- motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to Travel
- Communication skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.