- Microsoft Office – Word and Excel.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a related position.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- First point of contact for team members for time and attendance.
- Performing reviews and checks as required, including but not limited to engagements, enrolments, pay groups and shift patterns, changes according to change and transfer forms, removal of access and terminations.
- Daily capturing of manual timesheets and verification of attendance.
- Daily exceptions report reviewed and liaison with Payroll team and managers to resolve exceptions timeously.
- Daily confirmation of all team members on People system are registered on Jarrison Time system.
- Daily change of details, per transfer and change form.
- Daily change of access per change of access forms received.
- Daily removal of access for terminations.
- General admin duties and reporting as required.
- Assisting with providing training where required.
- System and unit monitoring and problem solving in conjunction with IT.
- Maintenance, setting up of and scheduling required reports.
- Importing of hours onto People System and checking and ensuring accuracy and agreement with signed off hours.
- Ensuring monthly sign off of hours for fixed/hourly/shift/incentive, summaries to be sent and returned by the due date. Amendments due to new staff to be done and separately signed off. Schedules to be kept and signed off and handed to Payroll officers, supervisors and manager by due date.
- Ensuring scheduled timesheets and summaries are sent and returned by due date, queries followed up on and signed. Schedule to be kept and signed off and kept on shared drive.
- Reviewing of clocking inaccuracies on system and making the required adjustments upon management approval.
- Ensuring team members absent without consent and unscheduled work resolved and excessive overtime noted.
- Monthly termination of team members for the previous month.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work extended hours with limited warning.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.