Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an exciting opportunity available for a Trade Terms Administrator to join our Finance team. The purpose of this role is to ensure effective administration and implementation of Trade Terms with Dis-Chem Suppliers.
- Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate with Mathematics and Accounting
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience in a similar department or position
- Computer Literate, good knowledge of excel and Microsoft office
- Tertiary qualification in Financial Accounting
- Prior supervisory, management experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Liaise with category managers, directors, suppliers, debtors- & creditors department regarding new and existing Trading Terms.
- Ensure that Trade Terms that need to be deducted are communicated to the Creditor’s department.
- Ensure that Trade Terms that need to be invoiced are communicated to the Debtor’s department.
- Ensure that Cross Dock Vendors are communicated to the warehouse.
- Add Vendors who have Swell Allowances to the ‘No Returns Schedule”.
- Communicate Vendors who have Advertising Allowances to the Debtors department.
- Ensure that Vendors who request Qlikview are communicated to relevant department.
- Ensure that vendors who request TPI/ PDF/ CSV are communicated to SAP department.
- Ensure that all trade terms are recorded and maintained on the Trade Terms Control Sheet and any changes in payment terms are updated on SAP.
- Create and maintain Trade and Import vendors on SAP.
- Ensure that information is input into SAP as per vendor forms.
- Ensure that trade term information is input into SAP correctly and accurately as per trading term agreements.
- Ensure that banking information in SAP reflects correct banking information as per documentation received from supplier.
- Ensure that no changes are made to banking information in SAP without correct documentation having been received from supplier.
- Monitor log of changes to Master Data to ensure that changes are not made by unauthorised users.
- Notify pricing team of vendor code so that articles can be loaded correctly against vendor.
- Notify pricing team if vendor requests consignment stock so that it is loaded correctly
- Assist creditor clerks with queries from suppliers regarding trading terms.
- Maintain a physical & electronic record of all contractual agreements with Trade Vendors.
- Follow up with suppliers regarding outstanding schedules that need to be invoiced by the debtor’s department.
- Assist in monthly reconciliation of income on control sheet to that in General Ledger on a monthly basis.
- Assist in calculating accruals for income not billed on a monthly basis.
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP, Vendor term etc.
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Strong Decision-making skills
- Ability to understand billing
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal, and credit
- Assisting Auditors with any requests timeously and courteously
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.