OneVoice South Africa NPC: Training Administrator
OneVoice South Africa NPC
OneVoice South Africa is a vibrant non-governmental organisation, which uses creative ways of actively involving young people in Life Skills, Enterprise Development and Skills Development Training. The head office is in Durban (KwaZulu-Natal) and we have a Satellite Office in Mtunzini, King Cetshwayo District.
OneVoice South Africa seeks to appoint a part-time Training Administrator (20 hours per week) in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. This is a 12-months fixed-term contract (renewable – funding and project dependent) and depending on qualification, experience, and performance.
- NCV qualification – preferably Office Administration
- Computer literacy (Excel and Word, especially)
- Fluency in isiZulu and English (written and spoken)
- Strong training skills
- Office Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Understanding of community development and organisational dynamics.
- Passion to influence young people
- Sound understanding of Life Skills & Enterprise Development
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mature with a can-do attitude
- Strong time management
- Ability to liaise with Stakeholders
- Experience of collecting data and compiling Reporting Documents.
- Matric, a Diploma in Office Administration will be advantageous.
- Experience: 2 – 3 years in administration within the NGO sector.
CTC: +- R60,000 – R65,000 per annum.
If you are interested on this opportunity, kindly email your 2-page CV with at least three references, and certified copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Part-Time Training Administrator Application. Should you require more information kindly contact OneVoice South Africa on 0312020555 or 0785491777.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal