The above position is vacant at Head Office – Midrand, reporting to the OSU Billing Manager.
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- Own transport to work
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suit
- No criminal record
- Sound communication skills (Reading and Writing)
- Prepared to work extended hours if needed
Kev Performance Areas: (not totallv inclusive):
- Liaise with Branches and their management for Trans Track amendments
- Capture information accurately on Trans Track
- Complete daily reports to management
- Liaise with sales team
- Liaise with OSU
- Assist in maintaining the Trans Track Data base
- Ensuring all amendments are loaded in a time (24-hour turnaround time)
Other Personal attributes:
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit,
Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.