- Microsoft Office – Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Completed or studying towards a relevant Degree or Diploma with Accounting as a subject.
- Experience within the BBBEE field.
- Relevant administrative experience.
- Capturing and compiling of BEE information for monthly reporting.
- Compile BEE monthly reports for approval.
- Collection and maintenance of data base for valid BEE certificates for all entities including the Non-Gambling group.
- Assisting with regards to gathering information from all relevant parties for annual BEE verification.
- Assisting with the annual BEE accreditation process.
- Maintain and keep records of BEE statutory codes and procedures.
- Ensure B-BBEE committee meetings are set up and the necessary committee members are made aware of dates.
- Performing ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please note that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.