The above position is vacant at our CIT Vredendal Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all deposits have been processed as per contractual agreement between the parties.
• Matric certificate or equivalent
• A clear criminal record
• Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• At least 2 years’ cash centre experience
• Treasury experience in balancing is an advantage
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Must be able to work extra hours if the need arises
• Must be able to address and resolve challenges which may arise
Key Performance Areas (not totally inclusive):
• Collect bulk cash from and return to vaults
• Treasury balancing
• Float checks
• Daily stock submissions
• Monthly stock orders
• Daily operations meetings
• Daily sorting of fit and unfit notes
• Packing of ATM’s
• Dealing with client queries
• General administration duties
• Communication skills
• Customer focus
Other Personality Attributes:
• Must be honest and reliable
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be assertive
• Pay attention to detail
• Customer service and relations
• Ability to work without supervision
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FCS team.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates will need to use Chrome, EDGE and or Firefox when applying.