Programme for Technological Careers ( PROTEC)
Programme for Technological Careers (PROTEC) is a national nonprofit organisation implementing an effective, holistic model of education and career enrichment to help previously disadvantaged school learners with real aptitude, to successfully embark on careers in Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
PROTEC is looking for ambitious, self-driven, experienced and suitably qualified teachers to build our database in the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Maths
- Technical Science
Applicants must have extensive experience and proven track record in producing excellent results in grade 10, 11 and 12 (Minimum 5 years’ experience). Applicants must be computer literate as the PROTEC environment is technology driven.
- An appropriate, recognized, relevant Bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification OR university students that have a passion for paying it forward.
- Knowledge of curriculum – CAPS for FET bands.
- Knowledge of Blended Learning/e-Learning approach to teaching and learning.
- Good class presentation skills.
- Good class management skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Curriculum development.
If this is you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must reside in the Tshwane (Mabopane/ Soshanguve/ Winterveldt/ Garankuwa) and PE (Zwide / Kwazwakhele) areas as most of our schools are within the Tshwane area. These candidates will be used on an “as and when the need arises” basis.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Programme for Technological Careers organisation, refer to www.protec.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies