03 February 2021
Astrapak is looking for ambitious, inquisitive and driven people, who want to join our Internship
Programme and get hands on experience in a leading plastic product design and engineering
The Internship programme opportunity will provide successful candidates with additional training
and workplace experience which will afford successful individuals an opportunity to learn and grow
their skills and knowledge.
Astrapak offers a 12-month holistic program which provides exposure to talented professionals
whilst accelerating personal development.
The Interns will be based at either our Durban or Cape Town business unit.
▪ Diploma/ Degree in any of the following fields:
▪ Human Resources
▪ Industrial Engineering
▪ Operations Management
▪ Safety Health Environment and Quality
▪ Qualification must be completed in full and copies of academic records / statement of results
must be included in the application.
▪ Must be unemployed Diplomates / Graduates.
▪ Be curious and continuously spot new and better ways to do things.
▪ Have not previously participated in any Internship programme.
Interested candidates to please forward a comprehensive CV and Qualifications in confidence via
email to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 15 February 2021