Boikago Group (Pty) Ltd
An automotive production company based in Pretoria is looking for an FCPA Evaluation Auditor on a fixed term contract ending April 2023, The primary role is to conduct vehicle audits
- Conduct FCPA Static and Dynamic audits
- Ensure adherence to FCPA Procedure FAP02-004 & LQOS-537
- Input vehicle QLS data entry
- Address Customer Design Issues
- Read and evaluate engineering drawings and specs
- Participate with Regional auditors and Launch Coordinator during the TT build to gain familiarization with new model features and functions.
- Follow process standards and procedures when auditing a vehicle.
- Ensure audit is performed using the FCPA Check sheets and compile Audit Sheet Reports
- Ensure all concerns are entered into QLS within the same shift.
- Enter concerns from a Voice of the Customer perspective.
- Per FPS, meet Versatility Level 3 requirements.
- Upon request, provide additional information to aid in issue resolution.
- Perform work in predetermined time and complete the target sample size per day.
- Support CAL, Squeaks and Rattle and Static and Functional areas
- Be active member of plant alignment VRT organization.
Minimum Qualifications & experience needed
- N4 qualification and Trade in Motor Mechanic.
- National Diploma / BTech in Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage
- 3 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing Industry
- Through Knowledge of Vehicle Dynamics and Mechanics
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Knowledge on how to Manage quality system documentation and the records generated by the quality management system based on ISO 9000”:2008, ISO 14000:2004
- Knowledge of Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) requirements
- Know how to select vehicles in accordance with daily schedule from all FCPA.
- Process Department knowledge