VEHICLE MONITORING ADMINISTRATOR
- Direct reporting to Group Fleet Analyst – HOD
- Indirect reporting to Fleet Managers and Branch operation management
- Fidelity Security Services (Guarding)
- Fidelity ADT
- Fidelity Cash Solutions (CIT and Cash master)
1. Daily vehicle monitoring / tracking on company tracking system
2. Reports and consult with branch management on vehicle alert reports:
- Harsh Braking
- Harsh Cornering
- Non – compliance to road safety act.
- Traffic offences per company driver
- Possible vehicle collusion alerts
- Vehicle tracking units not updating
- Long standing vehicles
3. Monitoring Driver behavior, identifying repeat offenders.
- Matric – Grade 12
- Understanding and experience of Fleet
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.